Find cheap hotels in Saikai
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Saikai
Most frequently booked hotels in Saikai
Finding Saikai Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Saikai? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Saikai has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Saikai include:
- Nanatsugama Limestone Cave
- Onyoku Museum
- Nagasaki Bio Park
- Sakito History and Folklore Museum
- Ryukyu Islands
- Nagasaki National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims
- Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum
When making plans for your trip to Saikai, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Nagasaki (NGS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Saikai?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Saikai, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Saikai are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 282 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 668 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 676 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 288 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Saikai is 1914 mm.