Find cheap hotels in Saint-Hippolyte
Hotels from £60
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Saint-Hippolyte
Most frequently booked hotels in Saint-Hippolyte
Finding Saint-Hippolyte Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Saint-Hippolyte? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Saint-Hippolyte
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Saint-Hippolyte, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Saint-Hippolyte hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- GetAways at Lac Morency
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Saint-Hippolyte liked the on-site gym:
- GetAways at Lac Morency
The relaxing city of Saint-Hippolyte is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Saint-Hippolyte include:
- Parc des Falaises
- Cross Country Ski Area Gai Luron
- Parc de la Riviere Doncaster
- Mont Olympia
- Glissades des Pays d'en Haut
- St. Jerome Golf Courses
- Saint Adele Valley Golf Club
When making plans for your holiday in Saint-Hippolyte, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Saint-Hippolyte?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Saint-Hippolyte, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Saint-Hippolyte are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas March and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Saint-Hippolyte is 36 mm.