Find cheap hotels in Saint Jacobs
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Saint Jacobs
Most frequently booked hotels in Saint Jacobs
Finding Saint Jacobs Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Saint Jacobs? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Saint Jacobs
The city of Saint Jacobs has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Saint Jacobs include:
- St. Jacobs Scoolhouse Theatre
- Max's Golf Centre
- St. Jacobs Market District Visitor Information Centre
- St. Jacobs Outlets
- St. Jacobs Country Playhouse
- Conestogo River Horseback Adventures
- RIM Park
When making plans for your holiday in Saint Jacobs, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Saint Jacobs?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Saint Jacobs, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Saint Jacobs are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are May and November, whereas January and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Saint Jacobs is 31 mm.