Find cheap hotels in Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer
Hotels from £54
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer
Most frequently booked hotels in Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer
Finding Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer include:
- Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer Beach
- St. Malo Citadel
- St. Vincent Cathedral
- Plage des Quatre Vaux
- Chateau du Guildo
- Golf de Saint Cast
- Plage de Pen Guen
When making plans for your trip to Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and February, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer is 30 mm.