Find cheap hotels in Saint-Maximin
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Saint-Maximin
Most frequently booked hotels in Saint-Maximin
Finding Saint-Maximin Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Saint-Maximin? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Saint-Maximin
When you're deciding where to stay in Saint-Maximin, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Saint-Maximin hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Beautiful Villa With Covered Swimming Pool in the Charming Town of Uzes
The city of Saint-Maximin has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Saint-Maximin include:
- Uzes Cathedral
- Chateau Ducal dit le Duche
- Pont du Gard
- Magne Tower
- Archaeology Museum
- Old Nimes Museum
- Maison Carree
When arranging your Saint-Maximin getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Nimes (FNI-Garons) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Saint-Maximin?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Saint-Maximin, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Saint-Maximin are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas January and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Saint-Maximin is 22 mm.