Find cheap hotels in Saint-Quay-Portrieux
Hotels from £83
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Saint-Quay-Portrieux
Most frequently booked hotels in Saint-Quay-Portrieux
Finding Saint-Quay-Portrieux Hotels
So, you're considering going to Saint-Quay-Portrieux? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The scenic city of Saint-Quay-Portrieux is known for its ocean views. Popular attractions in and around Saint-Quay-Portrieux include:
- Casino Beach
- Ile de la Comtesse
- Saint-Quay Beach
- Saint-Quay Port d'Armor
- Portrieux Beach
- Cote de Geolo
- Beach of Godelins
When arranging your Saint-Quay-Portrieux getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Saint-Quay-Portrieux?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Saint-Quay-Portrieux, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Saint-Quay-Portrieux are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Saint-Quay-Portrieux is 28 mm.