Find cheap hotels in Saint-Samson-sur-Rance
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Saint-Samson-sur-Rance
Most frequently booked hotels in Saint-Samson-sur-Rance
Finding Saint-Samson-sur-Rance Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Saint-Samson-sur-Rance? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Saint-Samson-sur-Rance has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Saint-Samson-sur-Rance include:
- St. Malo Citadel
- St. Vincent Cathedral
- Saint Sauveur Church
- Eglise Saint-Malo de Dinan
- Les Remparts de Dinan
- Chateau de Dinan
- Golf de Tremereuc
When making plans for your holiday in Saint-Samson-sur-Rance, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Saint-Samson-sur-Rance?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Saint-Samson-sur-Rance, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Saint-Samson-sur-Rance are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are February and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Saint-Samson-sur-Rance is 30 mm.