Find cheap hotels in Saitama
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Saitama
Most frequently booked hotels in Saitama
Finding Saitama Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Saitama? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 61 Saitama hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Saitama
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Saitama, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Saitama for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Route-Inn Ageo
- Toyoko Inn Saitama Toda-koen-eki Nishi-guchi
- Toyoko Inn Soka-eki Nishi-guchi
The city of Saitama has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Saitama include:
- Saitama Super Arena
- Nakao Shrine
- Nack5 Stadium Omiya
- Hikawa Shrine
- Omiya Park
- Saitama Prefectural Museum of History
- Saitama Stadium 2002
When making plans for your trip to Saitama, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Saitama?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Saitama, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Saitama are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 235 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 455 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 18°C. Average precipitation for this season is 528 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 359 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Saitama is 1577 mm.