Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Jetty
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to deep-tissue massages, manicures and pedicures or body treatments at HarSpa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the convenient parking
- 7 minutes on foot from Salcombe Maritime Museum and a 4-minute drive from Overbecks Museum and Garden
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 1562 reviews
About the Salcombe Harbour Hotel & SpaLocation Cliff Road, Salcombe, England TQ8 8JH
Salcombe Harbour Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Salcombe Harbour Hotel & Spa. Self parking and valet parking are free. This 4-star Salcombe hotel is smoke free.
- 50 guestrooms or units
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Salcombe Harbour Hotel & Spa offers 50 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Coffee/tea makers and minibars (stocked with some free items) are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Jetty – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Crustacean Bar – On-site bar. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, HarSpa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Salcombe Harbour Hotel
- Salcombe Harbour
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).