Find cheap hotels in Salem
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Salem
Most frequently booked hotels in Salem
Finding Salem Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Salem? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Salem has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Salem include:
- Veterans Park
- Watters Smith Memorial State Park
- Lambert's Vintage Wines
- Bridgeport Conference Center
- Mountaineer Military Museum
- Museum of American Glass in West Virginia
When making plans for your trip to Salem, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Salem?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Salem, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Salem are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and July, whereas October and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 272 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 323 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 299 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 265 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Salem is 1159 mm.