Find cheap hotels in Salemi
Hotels from £69
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Salemi
Most frequently booked hotels in Salemi
Finding Salemi Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Salemi? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Salemi
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Salemi, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this Salemi hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Villa Mokarta
The city of Salemi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Salemi include:
- Church of Salemi
- Mafia Museum
- Palazzo dei Musei
- Dancing Satyr
- Greek Temple of Segesta
- Segesta Archaeological Site
When making plans for your trip to Salemi, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Trapani (TPS-Vicenzo Florio) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Salemi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Salemi, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Salemi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 19°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Salemi is 21 mm.