Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 6 minutes by car from Salisbury Cathedral and 7 minutes from Old Sarum
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 694 reviews
About the Grasmere House HotelLocation 70 Harnham Road, Salisbury, England SP2 8JN
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Grasmere House Hotel also features a garden, a picnic area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 3-star Salisbury hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 39 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1880
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) (36.5 km / 22.7 mi)
- Train station: Salisbury Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Grasmere House Hotel offers 39 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Beds feature premium bedding. 22-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The Bistro on the River – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.50 for adults and GBP 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grasmere House Hotel Salisbury
- Grasmere House Salisbury
- Grasmere House
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.