Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, satellite TV and desks
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Squires Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute walk from Salisbury Cathedral and 5 minutes by car from Old Sarum
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Mercure White Hart Salisbury ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure White Hart Salisbury
Central and comfortable
Not a 4*
Good Place to Stay
Charming hotel in town centre
Good in parts
Altes Haus in neuem Kleid
About the Mercure White Hart SalisburyLocation St John Street, Salisbury, England SP1 2SD
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 1582 square feet (147 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The business-friendly Mercure White Hart Salisbury also features coffee/tea in common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Salisbury hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 68 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 1582 sq ft of conference space
- 147 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (38.1 km / 23.7 mi)
- Train station: Salisbury Station (1.4 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure White Hart Salisbury offers 68 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Salisbury hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Squires Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Spires Bar – This bar only serves light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving past 11 PM should use the phone located near the entry to request access to the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 6.50 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).