Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, 2 meeting rooms and conference space
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the room service and bar to the breakfast
- 13 minutes by foot from Salisbury Cathedral and a 3-minute drive from Old Sarum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 922 reviews
About the Milford Hall Classic HotelLocation 206 Castle Street, Salisbury, England SP1 3TE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 2 meeting rooms available. Milford Hall Classic Hotel also features multilingual staff, 24-hour room service, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available for a fee. This Georgian Salisbury hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 45 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (38.6 km / 24 mi)
- Train station: Salisbury Station (1.4 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Milford Hall Classic Hotel offers 45 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and complimentary bathrobes. Satellite televisions are provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 25 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Milford Hall Classic Hotel Salisbury
- Milford Hall Classic Hotel
- Milford Hall Classic Salisbury
- Milford Hall Classic
- Hotel Milford Hall
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed GBP 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.