- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Church of St. Mary and St. Nicholas
- 6 min walk
- Wilton House
- 8 min walk
- Salisbury Racecourse
- 6 min drive
- Southampton (SOU)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Pembroke Arms is located in Salisbury. Notable landmarks in the area include Salisbury Cathedral and Stonehenge.
- Church of St. Mary and St. Nicholas - 6 min walk
- Wilton House - 8 min walk
- Salisbury Racecourse - 6 min drive
- Old Sarum - 8 min drive
- The Rifles Berkshire and Wiltshire Museum - 10 min drive
- Salisbury Station - 8 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 85 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Stay mainly very good but room cold over night on first night.Service by all staff very good indeed.