Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, coffee/tea makers and safes
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a lift and a fireplace in the lobby
- Guests like the bar and restaurant
- 6 minutes by car from Salisbury Cathedral and 11 minutes from Old Sarum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 662 reviews
About the The Cathedral HotelLocation 7-9 Milford Street, Salisbury, England SP1 2AJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A nightclub, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly The Cathedral Hotel. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Salisbury hotel.
- 1 building
- 22 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (95.5 km / 59.3 mi)
- Train station: Salisbury Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
The Cathedral Hotel offers 22 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Salisbury hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ceiling fan
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Cathedral – On-site restaurant. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: On weekends, the lounge/bar on the ground floor is open until 2 AM and is part of Salisbury's nightclub circuit. Guests can expect bar or street noise in some guestrooms during this time.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Cathedral Hotel Salisbury
- Cathedral Hotel
- Cathedral Salisbury
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.