Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, meeting rooms and multilingual staff
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- Just a 5-minute walk from Salisbury Cathedral and 5 minutes by car from Old Sarum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 739 reviews
About the The Chapter HouseLocation 9-13 St John's Street, Salisbury, England SP1 2SB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly The Chapter House. This 4-star Salisbury inn is smoke free.
- 17 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1560
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (38.1 km / 23.7 mi)
- Train station: Salisbury Station (1.4 km / 0.8 mi)
The Chapter House offers 17 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM.
The Chapter House – This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 6.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Chapter House Inn Salisbury
- Chapter House Inn
- Chapter House Salisbury
- Chapter House
- The Lazy Cow Hotel Salisbury