Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and showers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Old Sarum and 7 minutes from Salisbury Cathedral
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
63.0% of guests recommend out of 118 reviews
About the Victoria LodgeLocation 61 Castle Road, Salisbury, England SP1 3RH
Public spaces have free WiFi. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Salisbury guesthouse is smoke free.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (39.4 km / 24.5 mi)
- Train station: Salisbury Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Victoria Lodge offers 16 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Victoria Lodge Salisbury
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).