Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, satellite TV and minibars
- Free breakfast offered
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- Steps from Parco Alto Garda Bresciano and 7 minutes on foot from Salo Duomo
- Train station pick-up and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 299 reviews
About the Hotel Salo' du ParcLocation Via Cure del Lino, Salò, BS 25087
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed during November, December, January, February and March.
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. Public spaces have free WiFi. An outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Salo' du Parc. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Salò hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 43 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo) (57.1 km / 35.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Salo' du Parc offers 43 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Rooms open to balconies. Televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free breakfast.
Hotel Salo' du Parc has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: EUR 15 per accommodation, per day
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 11 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- One child stays free
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Salo' du Parc
- Salo' du Parc
- Hotel Salo Du Parc
- Salo' Du Parc Hotel Italy - Lake Garda
- Hotel Salo' Parc
- Hotel Salo' Parc Salò
- Hotel Salo' Parc
- Salo' Parc Salò
- Salo' Parc
- Hotel Hotel Salo' du Parc Salò
- Salò Hotel Salo' du Parc Hotel
- Hotel Hotel Salo' du Parc
- Hotel Salo' du Parc Salò
- Hotel Salo' du Parc Salò
- Hotel Salo' du Parc Hotel
- Hotel Salo' du Parc Hotel Salò
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6 PM
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.