Find cheap hotels in Salt Ash
Hotels from £67
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Salt Ash
Most frequently booked hotels in Salt Ash
Finding Salt Ash Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Salt Ash? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Salt Ash
The city of Salt Ash has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Salt Ash include:
- Oakvale Farm and Fauna World
- Worimi Conservation Lands
- Stockton Sand Dunes
- Myall Lakes National Park
- Port Stephens Winery
- Murray's Craft Brewing Co
- Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters
When arranging your Salt Ash getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Salt Ash?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Salt Ash, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Salt Ash are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are June and January, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Salt Ash is 33 mm.