Find cheap hotels in Salt
Hotels from £29
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Salt
Most frequently booked hotels in Salt
Finding Salt Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Salt? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Salt has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Salt include:
- Salt Archaeological & Folklore Museum
- King Hussein Bin Talal Mosque
- City Mall
- Mecca Mall
- Amman Mall
- University of Jordan
- Jordan Gate Towers
When making plans for your trip to Salt, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Salt?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Salt, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Salt are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are February and January, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 174 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 29°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 85 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Salt is 274 mm.