Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with furnished balconies or patios, Select Comfort beds and flat-screen TVs
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine and ocean views while dining at Tualupetu
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, hydrotherapy or body wraps at Rosa Roseberg Spa
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and wedding services
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Upolu and Lalomanu Beach
- Free local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 255 reviews
About the Aga Reef ResortLocation South East Coast Road, Lalomanu, 1522
Unwind on the private sandy beach, located just 5 meters away. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a ride on the resort's beach shuttle (surcharge). At Aga Reef Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities such as snorkelling. Free breakfast is served daily. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Lalomanu resort.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- 538 sq ft of conference space
- 50 sq. m of conference space
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.) (81.8 km / 50.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 km; airport shuttle, ferry terminal shuttle, and beach shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Aga Reef Resort offers 15 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Select Comfort mattresses. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Lalomanu resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Select Comfort beds
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 11 AM. Additionally, a cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Tualupetu – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
Rosa Roseberg Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance for details. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests will be greeted and taken to their room / villa by a friendly security guard if arriving between 11 PM and 7 AM. Guests arriving during these times will do the formal check-in the next morning.
Guests arriving after 8 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 3 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 3 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Aga Reef Resort
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: WST 25 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: WST 25 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: WST 150 per room (one-way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aga Reef Resort Lalomanu
- Aga Reef Resort
- Aga Reef Lalomanu
- Aga Reef
You should know
- Aga Reef Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.