Renovations + Closures
This property is closed from 29 April 2020 to 30 September 2020 (dates subject to change).
This property is all-inclusive. On-site food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorised water sports are included.
- On-site entertainment and activities
- Access to on-site clubs
- On-site live performances
- Motorised water sports
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Off-site tours
- Kayaking included
- Access to on-site clubs included
- Rowing/canoeing included
- Windsurfing included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Taxes included
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Gratuities included
- All food and beverages included
- Tennis included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Childcare not included
- Motorised water sports not included
- All available beverages included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Off-site tours not included
- All non-motorised water sports included
- On-site live performances included
- Snorkelling included
Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. As a guest of Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive, you'll find 3 the outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a kids' pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the family-friendly Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star San Andres resort.
- 233 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 5 buildings
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kid's activities
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools -3
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in some public areas:
Airport: San Andres (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.) (14.1 km / 8.8 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive offers 233 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining
- Cable channels
- Cots (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Safe (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
CAFETERIA INTERNACIONAL – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
PASTA FARY – This theme restaurant only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
JAPONES – This restaurant specialises in sushi and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service is available.
3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Windsurfing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property.Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available for guests
- Masks are available for guests
- Debit cards not accepted
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Service animals not allowed
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after 1 January 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying for 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may still be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: COP 45000 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: COP 17000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Decameron San Luis
- Decameron San Luis ALL INCLUSIVE
- Decameron San Luis ALL INCLUSIVE San Andres
- Decameron San Luis San Andres
- Decameron San Luis Andres Island
- Decameron San Luis Hotel San Andres Island
- Decameron San Luis All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- cameron Luis Inclusive inclus
- Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive San Andres
- Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive All-inclusive property
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/San-Andres-Hotels-Decameron-San-Luis---All-Inclusive.h1071826-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /San-Andres-Hotels-Decameron-San-Luis---All-Inclusive.h1071826-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/San-Andres-Hotels-Decameron-San-Luis---All-Inclusive.h1071826-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&