Find cheap hotels in San Cataldo
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in San Cataldo
Most frequently booked hotels in San Cataldo
Finding San Cataldo Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to San Cataldo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring San Cataldo
The city of San Cataldo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around San Cataldo include:
- Palazzo Vescovile
- Church of St. Agatha
- Palazzo Moncada
- Church of San Sebastiano
- Cathedral of Caltanissetta
- Fontana del Tritone
- Church of San Domenico
When is the Best Time to Explore San Cataldo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore San Cataldo, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in San Cataldo are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are February and January, whereas May and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 11°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in San Cataldo is 22 mm.