Find cheap hotels in San Clemente
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in San Clemente
Most frequently booked hotels in San Clemente
Finding San Clemente Hotels
So, you're considering going to San Clemente? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in San Clemente
When you're deciding where you want to stay in San Clemente, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This San Clemente hotel is popular with guests for the swimming pool:
- The Cottages by the sea
Exploring San Clemente
The city of San Clemente has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around San Clemente include:
- San Jacinto Beach
- Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Church
- Baha de Caraquez Beach
- Iglesia Santa Rosa
- Canoa Beach
When making plans for your holiday in San Clemente, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Manta (MEC-Eloy Alfaro Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore San Clemente?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to San Clemente, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in San Clemente are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are March and February, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in San Clemente is 37 mm.