Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Amenities include laundry facilities, multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the bar
- Just a 2-minute drive from Old Town Trolley Tours and 7 minutes from SeaWorld
Reviews from Trip Advisor
54.0% of guests recommend out of 935 reviews
About the Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorldLocation 3880 Greenwood St, San Diego, CA 92110
As a guest of Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld, you'll find multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces. This San Diego motel is smoke free.
- 146 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) (6.6 km / 4.1 mi)
- Train station: San Diego-Old Town Transit Center (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld offers 146 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features a safe and a hairdryer. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include telephones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted for any bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: This hotel cannot accommodate stays longer than 28 days.
Please note: Guests under 18 cannot check-in without authorization or supervision of an adult.
This hotel will place a credit card authorization equal to the first night's stay for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted for any bookings.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Good Nite Inn San Diego SeaWorld
- Good Nite Inn SeaWorld
- Good Nite Inn SeaWorld Motel
- Good Nite Inn SeaWorld Motel San Diego
- San Diego Good Nite Inn
- Good Nite Inn San Diego SeaWorld Motel
- Good Nite Diego Seaworld Diego
- Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld Motel
- Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld San Diego
- Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld Motel San Diego
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.