As a guest of Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, you'll find a full-service spa, a marina, and 2 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 bars/lounges, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. An outdoor pool, a kid's pool, and a hot tub are also featured at the family-friendly Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star San Diego hotel is smoke free.
- 1360 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- 35631 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms:
, Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas:
, Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
, Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) (5 km / 3.1 mi)
Train station: San Diego Santa Fe Depot (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
Metro station: Convention Center Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina offers 1360 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Marina Kitchen Restaurant – This poolside restaurant specialises in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Tequila Bar and Grille – This poolside restaurant specialises in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Roys Hawaiian Fusion – This theme restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a kid's pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a steam room and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Hideaway. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and manicures and pedicures.
The spa is open daily.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marquis Marriott San Diego
- Marquis San Diego
- Marriott Marquis San Diego
- Marriott San Diego
- Marriott San Diego Marquis
- San Diego Marquis
- San Diego Marquis Marriott
- San Diego Marriott
- San Diego Marriott Marquis
- San Diego Marriott Marquis Hotel
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
- Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Hotel
- Marriott Marquis Marina Hotel
- Marriott Marquis Marina
- San Diego Marriott Marquis Marina
- Marriott Marquis Diego Marina
- Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Hotel
- Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina San Diego
- Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Hotel San Diego
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
url importing https://www.ebookers.com/San-Diego-Hotels-Marriott-Marquis-San-Diego-Marina.h24394-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
See text reviews