Renovations + Closures
This property is undergoing renovations.
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
During renovations, the resort will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this resort measures 255000 square feet (23690 square metres) and includes conference centres. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Town and Country San Diego. An area shuttle within 3 mi is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star San Diego resort.
- 704 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 8 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 255000 sq ft of conference space
- 23690 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1953
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) (8.7 km / 5.4 mi)
Train station: San Diego-Old Town Transit Center (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
Metro station: Fashion Valley Transit Center Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Property shuttles: Free shopping centre shuttle; area shuttle within 3 mi available for a surcharge
Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Town and Country San Diego offers 704 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features a safe and free newspapers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Market – Overlooking the pool, this café specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Charlies – Overlooking the garden, this sports bar specialises in barbecue and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: The lobby is temporarily relocated within the property's convention center until further notice.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Pets: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 30 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Service fee: USD 18.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Town & Country Resort
- Town Country Resort
- Town Country Resort San Diego
- Town Country San Diego
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Town Country San Diego Hotel
- Town Country Resort Convention Center
- Town Country San Diego Resort
- Town San Diego San Diego
- Town and Country San Diego Resort
- Town and Country San Diego San Diego
- Town and Country San Diego Resort San Diego
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
url importing https://www.ebookers.com/San-Diego-Hotels-Town-and-Country-San-Diego.h21394-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
See text reviews