- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- San Mateo County Event Center
- 5 min drive
- Coyote Point Park
- 8 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 14 min drive
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Belmont, Extended Stay America San Francisco - Belmont is near a train station. Filoli and Stanford Theatre are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Elmar Beach and Marlin Park.
- San Mateo County Event Center - 5 min drive
- Coyote Point Park - 8 min drive
- Burlingame Museum of PEZ Memorabilia - 9 min drive
- Menlo College - 12 min drive
- Filoli - 15 min drive
- Belmont Station - 19 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Extended Stay America San Francisco - Belmont
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Place is decent price. Many thanks to the dear lady at the front desk. A customer ahead of me would not stop talking about frivolous things, desk person was so apologetic to me. I was in no hurry so it didn't bother me. When I got to my room the tv was not working, I just wanted to relax but I played around with the remote to no avail. I went downstairs to the front desk to ask. I was told the repair man would be up shortly. An hour or so later, no one came. I hate to be a bother but I really just wanted to kick back and relax so I went back downstairs, again the front desk person was apologetic and gave me a different rook with a larger bed. I was very appreciative!