Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the beach and the local sightseeing
- Within a 15-minute walk of TransAmerica Pyramid and Westfield San Francisco Centre
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 4431 reviews
About the Fairmont San FranciscoLocation 950 Mason Street Atop Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA 94108
Fairmont San Francisco offers its guests a health club and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 55000 square feet (5110 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Fairmont San Francisco. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 606 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 55000 sq ft of conference space
- 5110 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1907
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (24 km / 14.9 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (2.5 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Fairmont San Francisco offers 606 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels, video game consoles and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This San Francisco hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Fridges, in-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Fridge available
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Gaming console
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Fairmont San Francisco has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tonga Room – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open selected days.
Laurel Court – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75 per pet, per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 32.55 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 74.10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 74.10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel San Francisco
- Fairmont San Francisco
- San Francisco Fairmont
- The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
- The Fairmont San Francisco
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.