Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Scroll Waterside Kitchen
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the room service and the value of their stay
- Just a 5-minute drive from San Mateo County Event Center and 12 minutes from Facebook Campus
- Free airport shuttle service
- Cats and dogs welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 1747 reviews
About the Pullman San Francisco BayLocation 223 Twin Dolphin Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065
Pullman San Francisco Bay offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 17000 square feet (1579 square metres). Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the eco-friendly Pullman San Francisco Bay. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available during limited hours). For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Redwood City hotel.
- 1 building
- 421 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 17000 sq ft of conference space
- 1579 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (18.2 km / 11.3 mi)
- Train station: Belmont Station (2.3 km / 1.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Pullman San Francisco Bay offers 421 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Redwood City hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Scroll Waterside Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Scroll Bar – This bar serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available from 6:00 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered from 6:00 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 27 and USD 50 for adults, and USD 27 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 28.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sofitel Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel San Bay Francisco
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay
- Redwood City Sofitel
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Redwood City
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Redwood City
You should know
- Pullman San Francisco Bay offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.