Find cheap hotels in San Francisco
Hotels from £23
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in San Francisco
Most frequently booked hotels in San Francisco
Finding San Francisco Hotels
So, you're considering going to San Francisco? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in San Francisco
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in San Francisco, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these hotels in San Francisco for the free breakfast:
- Glamping El Establo
- Entre Palos Eco Refugio
This San Francisco hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Hotel Villa Paz
Exploring San Francisco
The city of San Francisco has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around San Francisco include:
- Church of St. Michael the Archangel
- Panela Square
- Villeta Central Park
- Pacho Church
- Tolima University
- Capilla de la Valvanera
- Biopark La Reserva
When making plans for your holiday in San Francisco, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore San Francisco?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to San Francisco, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in San Francisco are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually September and December. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas July and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 228 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 163 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 342 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in San Francisco is 1049 mm.