Find cheap hotels in San Mauro Torinese
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in San Mauro Torinese
Most frequently booked hotels in San Mauro Torinese
Finding San Mauro Torinese Hotels
So, you're considering going to San Mauro Torinese? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in San Mauro Torinese
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in San Mauro Torinese, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Travellers who stayed at this San Mauro Torinese hotel appreciated the on-site gym:
- Hotel Glis
Exploring San Mauro Torinese
The city of San Mauro Torinese has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around San Mauro Torinese include:
- Nature Reserve and Meisino dell'Isolone of Bertolla
- Basilica di Superga
- Mole Antonelliana
- National Cinema Museum
- Turin Royal Palace
- Galleria Sabauda
- Valentino Castle
When arranging your San Mauro Torinese getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore San Mauro Torinese?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to San Mauro Torinese, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in San Mauro Torinese are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in San Mauro Torinese is 27 mm.