Find cheap hotels in San Vicente
Hotels from £13
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in San Vicente
Most frequently booked hotels in San Vicente
Finding San Vicente Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to San Vicente? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 San Vicente hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in San Vicente
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in San Vicente, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following San Vicente hotel for the free breakfast:
- Secret Paradise Resort & Turtle Sanctuary
The following San Vicente hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Peace and Love Resort
- Club Agutaya
Exploring San Vicente
The city of San Vicente has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around San Vicente include:
- Long Beach
- Pamaoyan Beach
- Port Barton Beach
- Pamoayan Falls
When is the Best Time to Explore San Vicente?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to San Vicente, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in San Vicente are typically March and September, whereas the coldest months are usually December and October. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas May and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 26 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 19 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 29 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in San Vicente is 85 mm.