- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Agnes Keith House
- 9 min walk
- Sandakan Heritage Trail
- 14 min walk
- St Michael's & All Angels Church
- 18 min walk
- Sandakan (SDK)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Sabah Hotel Sandakan is located in Sandakan. Agnes Keith House and Saint Michael's and All Angels Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bukit Buli Sim Sim and Sandakan Rainforest Park.
- Agnes Keith House - 9 min walk
- Lankayan island - 13 min walk
- Sandakan Heritage Trail - 14 min walk
- Saint Michael's and All Angels Church - 18 min walk
- St Michael's & All Angels Church - 18 min walk
- Sandakan (SDK) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Plantation Cafe – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ming Restaurant – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Lobby Lounge – Lobby lounge.
About this property
Sabah Hotel Sandakan
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
This is a local hotel and as such can not be judged to the same standard as a Western 5* hotel and does not claim to be such. If you accept this fact then the hotel is fine. Staff are excellent. Food acceptable and facilities although a little tired are ok. You need a car to visit Sepilok and just to generally get about. Easy to find on the main road into town and has ample parking.