- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary
- 2 min walk
- Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Centre
- 6 min walk
- Rainforest Discovery Centre
- 19 min walk
- Sandakan (SDK)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sandakan, Sepilok Jungle Resort is in a rural location. Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Centre and Sandakan Memorial Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary and Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary.
- Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary - 2 min walk
- Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Centre - 6 min walk
- Rainforest Discovery Centre - 19 min walk
- Sandakan Memorial Park - 12 min drive
- Sandakan Memorial Park - 14 min drive
- Sandakan (SDK) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Banana Cafe – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Poolside Jungle Cafe – Poolside café. Reservations required.
About this property
Sepilok Jungle Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staying here was a great experience as we were surrounded by jungle with boardwalks to the cafe where we could buy inexpensive, simple meals and take our breakfast. Simple rooms that suited the environment. Serviced to a high standard each day. Very helpful staff. It was relaxed and perfect for experiencing the Sabah jungle and very close to the Sepilok orangutan rehabilitation centre and sun bear sanctuary. We had a great few days.