Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Sandown Pier and 4 minutes on foot from Sandown Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 380 reviews
About the The Wight Bay HotelLocation 2 Royal Street, Sandown, England PO36 8LP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly The Wight Bay Hotel also features a terrace and a garden. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Sandown hotel.
- 43 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Sandown Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Wight Bay Hotel offers 43 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 5.00 for adults and GBP 2.50 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Wight Bay Hotel Sandown
- Wight Bay Hotel
- Wight Bay Sandown
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.