Find cheap hotels in Sant Joan
Hotels from £139
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sant Joan
Most frequently booked hotels in Sant Joan
Finding Sant Joan Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Sant Joan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 17 Sant Joan hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sant Joan
When you're thinking about where to stay in Sant Joan, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Sant Joan hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Finca Son Rabassa
- Sa Finqueta de Vilafranca
- Finca Sa Rota
Exploring Sant Joan
The city of Sant Joan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sant Joan include:
- Els Calderers
- Es Trenc Beach
- Ermita de Bonany
- Museu Arqueològic de Son Fornés
- Iglesia de San Bartolomé
- Fray Junipero Serra Museum
- Can Gili
When making plans for your trip to Sant Joan, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Palma de Mallorca (PMI) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sant Joan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Sant Joan, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Sant Joan are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and December, whereas February and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 15°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Sant Joan is 20 mm.