It is a nice modern hotel, however there were quite a few issues that influence our decision not to return.
- check in was smooth and quick
- beach front hotel, so sea views when at restaurant was nice, however you did have to walk further to go in sea as only rocks in front of hotel.
- modern rooms(but beware there are no coffee or tea facilities)
- location is good and close to restaurants and some bars
- one of the good things at the restaurant was the freshly cooked fish.
- staff at restaurant were more interested in chatting in between them
- felt there was more attentiveness for those on all inclusive and unclear about half board prices when it came to snacks for example at pool bar
- food was varied but lacked quality(example more canned fruit then fresh, often missing items)
- very ugly derelict building next door takes all the sun and is very unsightly
- spa was small and most things didn't work, sauna for example was not on/broken, the jets in spa pool only 2 worked.
So we would not return to this hotel in the future. But plenty of nice hotels in the area.