Find cheap hotels in Santa Catalina
Hotels from £17
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Santa Catalina
Most frequently booked hotels in Santa Catalina
Finding Santa Catalina Hotels
So, you're considering going to Santa Catalina? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Santa Catalina
The city of Santa Catalina has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Santa Catalina include:
- El Totumo Mud Volcano
- Playa Manzanillo
When arranging your Santa Catalina getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Santa Catalina?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Santa Catalina, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Santa Catalina are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas February and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 17 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 27 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 23 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Santa Catalina is 70 mm.