Find cheap hotels in Santo Tomas
Hotels from £21
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Santo Tomas
Most frequently booked hotels in Santo Tomas
Finding Santo Tomas Hotels
So, you're considering going to Santo Tomas? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Santo Tomas
When you're thinking about where to stay in Santo Tomas, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like this hotel in Santo Tomas for the free breakfast:
- Microtel by Wyndham Batangas
The following Santo Tomas hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Microtel by Wyndham Batangas
Travellers who stayed at this Santo Tomas hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- SanTomas Suites
Exploring Santo Tomas
The city of Santo Tomas has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Santo Tomas include:
- Mount Makiling
- Jose Rizal Shrine
- University of the Philippines-Los Banos
- Summit Point Golf and Country Club
- People's Park in the Sky
- International Rice Research Institute
- Picnic Grove
When making plans for your holiday in Santo Tomas, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Santo Tomas?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Santo Tomas, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Santo Tomas are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Santo Tomas is 74 mm.