Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and desks
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include convenience store, multilingual staff and TV in a common area
- Guests speak favourably about the clean guestrooms and the location
- Just a 3-minute walk from Paulista Avenue and a 4-minute drive from Liberty Square
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 339 reviews
About the Hotel San GabrielLocation Rua Frei Caneca 1006, Sao Paulo, SP 01307002
Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a corner/local shop are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel San Gabriel. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Sao Paulo hotel is smoke free.
- 123 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Sao Paulo Julio Prestes Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Metro station: Paulista Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel San Gabriel offers 123 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a ceiling fan. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Sao Paulo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 60 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: BRL 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 60 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.