Find cheap hotels in Sarentino
Hotels from £104
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sarentino
Most frequently booked hotels in Sarentino
Finding Sarentino Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Sarentino? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sarentino
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Sarentino, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise this hotel in Sarentino for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Bad Schoergau
The following Sarentino hotel is popular with guests for the swimming pool:
- Hotel Bad Schoergau
The city of Sarentino has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sarentino include:
- San Pancrazio Lake
- Sarentino Tourist Office
- Isarco Valley
- Ortler Ski Arena
- Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens
- Cathedral of Bressanone
When arranging your Sarentino getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Bolzano (BZO) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sarentino?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Sarentino, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Sarentino are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 3°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 15°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 17°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 11°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Sarentino is 31 mm.