Find cheap hotels in Saron
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Saron
Most frequently booked hotels in Saron
Finding Saron Hotels
So, you're considering going to Saron? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Saron has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Saron include:
- Tulbagh Local Nature Reserve
- Porterville Visitor Center
- Saronsberg Theater
- Dutch Reformed Church
- De Oude Church
- Porterville Golf Club
- Riebeeck West Playfield
When is the Best Time to Explore Saron?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Saron, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Saron are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are July and February, whereas July and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 29°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Saron is 12 mm.