Find cheap hotels in Sasebo
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sasebo
Most frequently booked hotels in Sasebo
Finding Sasebo Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Sasebo? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 21 Sasebo hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sasebo
When you're deciding where to stay in Sasebo, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following Sasebo hotel for the free breakfast:
- Toyoko Inn Sasebo Ekimae
This Sasebo hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Yumihari No Oka Hotel
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Sasebo liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Hotel Lorelei
The city of Sasebo is known for its theme park. Popular attractions in and around Sasebo include:
- Miuracho Catholic Church
- Sasebo Harbor
- Maritime Self-Defense Force Sasebo Museum
- Tenjin Park
- Yumiharidake Lookout
- Saikai National Park
- Kujukushima Zoological and Botanical Garden
When making plans for your trip to Sasebo, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Nagasaki (NGS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sasebo?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Sasebo, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Sasebo are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 282 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 668 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 676 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 288 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Sasebo is 1914 mm.