- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Sunset Beach
- 1 min walk
- Ko Lipe Pattaya Beach
- 4 min walk
- Ko Lipe Diving
- 14 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Satun, The Cliff Lipe is on the beach. Shoppers can check out Koh Lipe Walking Street, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Ko Lipe Pattaya Beach and Sunrise Beach. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Sunset Beach - 1 min walk
- Ko Lipe Pattaya Beach - 4 min walk
- Ko Lipe Diving - 14 min walk
- Patai Galah Beach - 15 min walk
- Koh Lipe Walking Street - 16 min walk
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Ocean-view restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Cliff Lipe
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
I think this review is for koh Lipe in general, it is pretty much mosquito infested at the best of times and since the island is so small there is very little to do here in the low season. The staff here were amazing, friendly, and very helpful. There were some problems with my room, namely the safe did not work and had to be replaced and the bathroom roof leaked which shorted out the bathroom light. Be aware that everything on the island cost at least double what it does anywhere else in Thailand seemingly. Also getting to and from the island is a bit of an ordeal.