Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the overall condition of the property
- 14 minutes by foot from Peasholm Park and a 2-minute drive from Scarborough Open Air Theatre
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 743 reviews
About the The Clarence Gardens HotelLocation Scarborough 4-5 Blenheim Terrace, Scarborough, England YO12 7HF
The Clarence Gardens Hotel offers its guests tour or ticket assistance and a lift. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Scarborough hotel is smoke free.
- 22 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (114.7 km / 71.3 mi)
- Train station: Scarborough Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Clarence Gardens Hotel offers 22 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Clarence Gardens Hotel Guest House Scarborough
- Clarence Gardens Hotel Guest House
- Clarence Gardens Scarborough
- Clarence Gardens
- Clarence Gardens Hotel Scarborough
- Clarence Gardens Hotel
- The Clarence Gardens Hotel Guest House
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).