Find cheap hotels in Schierling
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Schierling
Most frequently booked hotels in Schierling
Finding Schierling Hotels
So, you're considering going to Schierling? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Schierling has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Schierling include:
- Regensburg Cathedral
- University of Regensburg
- St. Emmerams Abbey
- Regensburg Museum of History
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Document Niedermuenster
- Domschatz Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Schierling?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Schierling, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Schierling are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas October and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Schierling is 22 mm.