Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Amenities include newspapers, a front-desk safe and a meeting room
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- 8 minutes by car from Schoorlse Duinen and 8 minutes from Plein
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 293 reviews
About the Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van ScorelLocation Heereweg 89, Schoorl, 1871
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 400 square feet (37 square metres) and includes conference rooms. An indoor pool, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Schoorl hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 86 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 400 sq ft of conference space
- 37 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (55.3 km / 34.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel offers 86 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This Schoorl hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.
- Pets: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16.50 for adults and EUR 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 7.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel Hotel Schoorl
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel Hotel
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel Schoorl
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.