Enter dates to see availability
- All holiday parks offer furnished patios, private gardens and TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- 8 minutes by car from Plein and 8 minutes from Schoorlse Duinen
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 10 reviews
About the Hogenboom Park ScorleduynLocation Oorsprongweg 8, Schoorl, North Holland Province 1871 HA
Public spaces have free WiFi. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 20 guestrooms or units
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hogenboom Park Scorleduyn offers 20 forms of accommodation. Rooms open to furnished patios. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Cots/infant beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Private patio (furnished)
- Private outdoor space
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Ensuite bathroom
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
There are no bathroom towels, kitchen towels, and sheets in the accommodations. There is a mandatory fee (7.50 EUR per person per stay) for a sheets packet, listed as a utility fee. The beds are unmade. Bathroom towels (5 EUR per person per stay) and kitchen towels (4 EUR per accommodation per stay) are available for a surcharge at the reception.
Reception hours are 9 AM-5 PM on Mondays and Fridays, 9-11 AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays, limited and differing hours on Wednesdays, and 9:30 AM-12 PM on Saturdays. The reception is closed on Sundays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests will receive an email within 24 hours of booking with payment and deposit instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 5 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 3 per night.
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property applies the following cancellation fees: Cancellations made at least 42 days prior to arrival are charged a 30% cancellation fee; cancellations made 29-42 days prior to arrival are charged a 60% cancellation fee; and cancellations made 1-28 days prior to arrival are charged a 90% cancellation fee. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 65 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 61.95 per accommodation, per stay.
- Utility surcharge: EUR 7.75 per person per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 3 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.